MARK Homeowner Resources
Mark on Tenth’s day to day operation and management has been turned over the resident owner elected Mark Condo Board and is managed by your Property Manager, Gateway.
Gateway is your contact for general building operation including: Budgets, bylaws, financials, Guest Suite/Amenity Bookings & Policies, Fob Management, Condo Fee’s, and Move-ins.
Qualex-Landmark Western Inc. is your contact for : First Year Service Requests and In-suite Warranties only via the Homeowner Care Portal below.
Homeowner Care Portal
We want your home ownership experience to be a great one, which is why we have provided you with a fully interactive Homeowner Care Portal that will allow you to better understand, maintain and enjoy your investment. You can find the login credentials for your portal in your Closing Letter, Possession Package Cover, or on the label attached to your electrical panel. Simply login to personalise your account for an optimized experience. Access Post Possession Service Request Submission, Homeowner Manual, Appliance Manuals, Unit Specifications and more…
Once registered you can:
• Reference key information anywhere, anytime from any device.
• Know how to operate your home’s systems.
• Maintain a High Resale Value.
• Get Maximum Coverage from Your New Home Warranty.
Service Requests: In order to be logged and deemed received, Service Requests must be requested through your Homeowner Care Portal only and after Possession. Requests must be submited by the legal owner of the residential unit.
General Inquiries: (Non-Service, Non-Property management requests): contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure a response, make sure that you include your Suite # in the subject line
Visit our warranty page for information about coverage
Prior to the advent of mandatory new home warranty* in Alberta (for which Mark is not applicable), all Builder Members of the Program were held to the standards of construction set out in the ANHWP Workmanship & Material Reference Guide, which helps builders meet reasonable standards and achieve higher levels of customer service, and it gives both parties (builder and buyer) an unambiguous tool for resolving disputes and differences of opinion. Click to download.
*Mandatory new home warranty came into effect in Alberta on home whose building permit was applied for before February 1, 2014.
Legal Info: Strata Lot 42, Block 65 | Building Permit #BP2013 03326 | Registered Condo Plan Number 161 0980
Your residential address is: #your suite#, 901 10th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0B5
- Refer a Friend! If you refer a friend to purchase a home at Park Point, and they buy, you both receive $1,000 cash!
- Mark Floorplans and Features**
- Alberta Condominium Property Act
- Parkade Clearance: Minimum clearance is 2.1 meters – about 6’8″
- Final Construction Drawings (Electrical, Structural, Mechanical) will be available on-site, through your Property Manager after possession
- Mark Homeowner Update History
- Homeowner Completion Guide
- Vendor Lawyer
- Mark Condo Documents (proposed budget, Schedules, condo fees, warranty coverage, bylaws)