Park Point Homeowner Resources
- Park Point Homeowner Updates
- QLU Homeowner Completion Guide Important
- Are you considering Renting/Selling your home?
- Understanding the Pre-Delivery Inspection, Possession Inspection and Warranty Important
Purchase and Sale Information
- Park Point Condominium Documents – Alberta (Schedules, Proposed Budget, Proposed Bylaws, Warranty Coverage…)
- Park Point Disclosure Statement – British Columbia
- Lender/Appraiser Tools
- Assignments Important
- New Mortgage Rules
- Appoint a Designate for PDI/PI
Last Updated on March 9, 2018
The Developer currently estimates, but does not warrant or represent, that Closing Dates shall commence on or about August 1, 2018 and that the possession date for the Residential Units (the “Possession Date”) shall be the day following the Closing Date. The order of closings will be determined by the Vendor and Builder, and are not necessarily floor by floor.
When is the actual possession date?
We will provide you written notice of your actual closing date approximately 3-4 weeks in advance. We will not be able to give you a precise date until that time. Why? see here QLU Homeowner Completion Guide
- Alberta Condominium Property Act
- Alberta Construction Performance Guide
- ANWHP Care & Maintenance Guide